fSDC Co-ordination Group
The role of the fSDC Co-ordination Group is to co-ordinate fSDC Coalition activity and oversee fSDC’s strategic partner activity.
fSDC Coalition and Co-ordination Group is chaired by Willie Rutherglen. As a parent, Willie brings extensive knowledge and skills to our co-ordination group and Coalition. The vice chair is Susan Walls, Manager for Contact a Family, one of the founding members of the Coalition. The group meets four times per year.
The fSDC Co-ordination Group Members are:
- Parent – Willie Rutherglen email@example.com
- Family Fund – Salena Begley firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mindroom – Mig Coupe email@example.com
- Keys to Inclusion – Shirley Cusack firstname.lastname@example.org
- ARC Scotland – Scott Read email@example.com
- Contact a Family – Susan Walls firstname.lastname@example.org
Together (Scottish Alliance for Children’s Rights) – Liz Millership email@example.com
other members involved on specific areas of work;
- Enable Scotland
- Capability Scotland
- National Deaf Children’s Society