fSDC Co-ordination Group
The role of the fSDC Co-ordination Group is to co-ordinate fSDC Coalition activity and oversee fSDC’s strategic partner activity.
fSDC Coalition and Co-ordination Group is chaired by Willie Rutherglen. As a parent, Willie brings extensive knowledge and skills to our co-ordination group and Coalition. The vice chair is Susan Walls, Manager for Contact (formerly Contact a Family), one of the founding members of the Coalition. The group meets four times per year.
The fSDC Co-ordination Group Members are:
- Parent, Chair – Willie Rutherglen firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family Fund – Salena Begley email@example.com
- Mindroom – Mig Coupe firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keys to Inclusion – Shirley Cusack email@example.com
- ARC Scotland – Scott Read firstname.lastname@example.org
- NDCS – Alasdair O’Hara Alasdair.O’Hara@ndcs.org.uk
- Contact, Vice Chair – Susan Walls email@example.com
Together (Scottish Alliance for Children’s Rights) – Liz Millership firstname.lastname@example.org
other members involved on specific areas of work;
- Enable Scotland
- Capability Scotland